The Master of Theology program is designed for the active pastor, evangelist, or mature Christian with in the local church. The program offers a more advanced study of the scriptures and is suited to help prepare pastors for a detailed and more complete ministry. A bachelor degree is required for enrollment. As in all of our programs, students may complete the degree at their own pace. The average student completes the program in two years. All of the courses are on CD MP3’s. The minimum requirement for entrance into the Master program is a Bachelor Degree.
- Galatians/Ephesians (Dr. Robinson) -This course is a verse by verse study of the books of Galatians & Ephesians.
- Daniel (Dr. Collins) – This course is a verse by verse study of the book of Daniel and covers both historical and prophetical events.
- Doctrine of Prayer (Dr. Robinson) -This course entails a detailed study of the Doctrine of Prayer as found in the scriptures.
- I Corinthians (Dr. Collins) -This course is a verse by verse study of the book of I Corinthians.
- Psalms (Dr. Robinson) – This course covers an in depth look at the largest book of the Bible, as well as a verse by verse study of 18 specific Psalms.
- I John – Jude (Dr. Collins) – This is a verse by verse study of the books: I John, II John, III John, and Jude.
- Life of David (Dr. Collins) – This course covers in detail the Life of David, beginning as a young shepherd boy and continuing through his time as the king of Israel.
- Zechariah (Dr. Collins) – This course is a verse by verse study of the book of Zechariah, and is taught as a Prophetic book covering the end times.
- Practical Theology (Dr. Robinson) – This course entails he study of practical theology which covers specific topics relating to the ministry.
- Systematic Theology (Dr. Robinson) – This course covers Theology taught in a systematic form. This includes the doctrine of God, doctrine of Bibliology, and the doctrine of Ecclesiology.