The Associate of Biblical Studies program is designed to offer the student a more complete knowledge of the word of God. The program is Bible-based and offers an in-depth study of the Scriptures. It is tailored for all Christians that would enjoy a well-rounded Biblical education. As in all of our programs, students may complete the degree at their own pace. The average student completes the program in one to two years. Most courses will be taken online. The minimum requirement for entrance into the Associate program is a High School diploma or equivalent (GED). *Courses are subject to change at the discretion of the Board of Directors*
- Old Testament Survey Dr. Robinson – This course is a survey of the 39 books of the Old Testament.
- Ruth Dr. Collins – This course will give the student an understanding of the relationship of the Kinsman Redeemer and how it relates to what Christ did for us by the purchase made with his precious blood.
- Gospel of John Dr. Robinson – By the end of this course the student should have a better understanding of the major teachings that are found in the Gospel of John.
- Bible Basics Dr. Collins – This course covers in detail the basic doctrines of the Christian faith.
- New Testament Survey Dr. Robinson – This course is a survey of the 27 books of the New Testament.
- Esther Dr. Collins – This course is a verse by verse study of the book of Esther.
- Romans Dr. Robinson – By the end of this course the student should have a better understanding of the book of Romans. The student will learn about Justification by faith as the only means of salvation for mankind. This course is taught verse-by-verse.
- Malachi Dr. Collins – This course is a verse by verse study of the book of Malachi.
- The Tabernacle Dr. Burrow – This course is an in-depth study on the Tabernacle.
- I & II Thessalonians Dr. Burrow – This course is a verse by verse study of the books of I & II Thessalonians.
- I & II Peter Dr. Robinson – By the end of the course the student should have a better understanding of both Epistles of Peter.
- Survey of the Minor Prophets Dr. Robinson – This course is a survey of the last 12 books of the Old Testament, known as the Minor Prophets. Each book is examined with the theme, major issues, and doctrinal teachings that are given in the scriptures.
- James Dr. Collins – course is a verse by verse study of the book of James.
- Jonah/Nahum Dr. Collins – This is a verse by verse study of Jonah and Nahum with a special emphasis on the city of Nineveh.
- Science and the Bible Dr. Robinson – This course will give the student a Biblical approach to science as found in the Bible.
God’s Mighty Men – Dr. Tony Hutson – A study on the mighty men of God.